1. How can I get in touch with the Andrehas Costumer Service?
For any doubt, question or suggestions, you can contact our Customer Service Department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO BUY
2. In which countries can I buy online?
National and Mainland Portugal:
International and Balearic:
International ZONE 1:
International ZONE 2:
For all the other countries, please consult the conditions.
3. How do I register as a client on www.andrehas.com?
All the information that you will give to us will be stored securely on our systems so you don’t have to re-introduce them in the future and your purchases will be completed faster.
1. Click on the “REGISTER” link that appears on the top right of the home page. Complete the required fields of the form “CREATE AN ACCOUNT”. When you confirm your information, you will receive an e-mail and from that moment you will be a customer of andrehas.com.
2. Access to your information.You can access and modify your data via the "My Account" link that appears on the top right of the home page andrehas.com.
3. Did you forget your password? Access to the "MY ACCOUNT" link and click "Did you forget password?" to request the recovery of your forgotten password. After accepting your application, you will receive an email with all the instructions you need to follow to reset your password.
4. Do you want to change you password?
Access to the “MY ACCOUNT” link and enter your registration data. Then, go to the “PERSONAL INFORMATION” link and modify your password.
5. How to buy?
. Click on the item that interests you and the site will take you to the different views of the product, as well as its name, description, price, size guide, composition and care.
. Choose a size and the quantity that you want and then add the item to the cart.
. After adding the item to the cart you can continue shopping or go to checkout.
. If you want to finalize the order, select the option to go to the checkout.
. At this moment begins the process to finalize your purchase and it will consist of 5 steps
1. SUMMARY. It will be shown a summary of your order, so you can review your shopping cart and delete items you don´t want, as long as the order has not processed.
2. LOGIN. Register your information. If you already have an account Andrehas you just have to enter your name and password. Otherwise you can create your account by entering your email and follow the steps. Once you have your account you will not have to re-enter all your information in future purchases. You can also check the status of your orders and keep track of them. If you don´t want to create an account, you have the option to purchase as a guest without creating it.
3. ADDRESS. You must indicate the shipping address of your order, which may be different from the billing address.
4. SHIPPING. In this section you can see all the shipping costs, if this applies, and you can see the acceptance of the legal terms of service.
5. PAYMENT. Select a payment method by Paypal, credit card or debit card brands like: Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Remember that purchases made in andrehas.com are completely safe.
6. How can I know if my order has been processed?
Once you made your order, you will receive information of its status by email. In addition, if you created an account, you can access to your order information and view its status.
7. Can I follow the status of my order?
Yes, if you are registered, you can follow the status of your order on the “ORDER HISTORY” section of your account.
8. Can I modify/cancel an order?
Yes, you will be able to modify/cancel your order as long as it has not been processed. If you would like to modify/cancel your order once processed, you must contact us through our Customer Service Department. We can proceed to its modification/cancellation as long as it has not been issued.
9. Can I request an invoice of my order?
Yes. You can request the invoice when you complete the order, indicating the address and billing information. You will receive it with your order confirmation email once the purchase is complete. In addition, if you are registered in Andrehas, you will be able to access to the “ORDER HISTORY” section and to download your bills.
10. Can I receive information with the latest news and promotions of Andrehas?
Yes, if you want to receive the offers and promotions, you have to mark the corresponding consent when you do the registration, so we can communicate you about our news, promotions and events that will take place. To unsubscribe you can do it directly from your account.
If you didn´t mark this option when you did the registration, you can ask to receive information about Andrehas by doing the register in our Newsletter, that you will find at the bottom of our website or by sending an email request to email@example.com.
1. What are the payment methods? Are they safe?
PYou can use Paypal, credit or debit card of the brands: Visa, Mastercard and American Express. The payment will be made in Euros..
If you´re going to do the payment by Visa and Mastercard, it will be accepted only CES (Secure Electronic Commerce) transactions. So, after verifying that the card is attached to CES, we will contact the bank for the buyer to authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms the authenticity of the card, the charge will be made on it. Otherwise, the order will be canceled.
All the transactions made in www.andrehas.com have all the guarantees of security, confidentiality and integrity. We implement SSL ("Secure Sockets Layer") in all communications that prevent the interception of information by third parties.
2. Is it safe to buy online?
Yes. In www.andrehas.com we work with the aim of ensuring the security of your purchases and the protection of all your information.